: number_format() expects parameter 1 to be double, string given in /home/besthdmi/public_html/wp-content/themes/mms_ecommerce/single.php
on line 72
ViewHD 2 Port HDMI 1×2 Powered Splitter Ver
Average Customer Rating
4.1 out of 5|
The latest ViewHD splitter v1.3 certified with 3D support. Split one input signal to two output signal identical to the input signal.
Genuine ViewHD HDMI 1x2 splitter sold by J&R Galaxies. ViewHD splitters are the best on the market.
* Support either one or both outputs at the same time
* Support 3D video (To get 3D, all units connected to the splitter outputs must support 3D)
* Support deep color 30bit, 36bit and XvYCc
* Support various audio formats (Note: To get Surround Sound, all units at the outputs must support the selected surround sound format)
* Support Blu-Ray, HD-DVD players for 24fs film format (Note: If you enjoy watching 24fs film, display must support 24fs, otherwise it will display 50/60fs pictures)
* Support CEC
* Support input cable distance up to 15m HDMI AWG26
* Support output cable distance up to 25m HDMI AWG26
* Support HDMI signal retiming, no loss of quality
* Include DC5V 100-240V universal power adapter with US plug
* Operating Temperature Range: -15C to +55C
* Operating Humidity Range: up to 90 RH (No Condensation)
* Size: 86mm x 45mm x 25mm
* Serviced by J&R Galaxies 30 day no restocking fee return policy, free lifetime technical support, and ViewHD one year warranty
* Light Status: output light will be RED if the content is not HDCP protected; BLUE if the content is HDCP protected; No light means output is not active.
* Per HDMI protocol, only the lower video and audio formats connected to the single HDMI video source will be supported.
* For example: 1) The HDMI video source will send 720P video out if two display units connected to the splitter outputs are 1080P and 720P; 2) The audio format will be stereo if the TV connected to the splitter output can only do stereo (most TVs can only deliver stereo sound)
Have A Question?
Are you looking for something but can not find it, or have a question for us? We would love to help you. Just fill out the form below and we will get back to you as soon as possible.